Individual Online Counselling and Psychotherapy
Our psychologists have experience and expertise treating a range of mental health concerns. Help is available for a range of psychological issues in adults across the lifespan. For example:
- Depression and other mood related issues
- Generalised Anxiety
- Panic Disorder
- Responses to trauma, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Chronic Stress
- Adjustment Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Self-esteem Issues
- Anger Management
- Grief and Loss
- Sleep Problems
- Interpersonal Difficulties
- Work Related Issues (bullying, stress, poor motivation, poor performance, etc)
- Significant life transitions and acculturation issues.
- Other issues.
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Disease
- A variety of women’s issues.
- A variety of men’s issues.
- Adjustment to serious illnesses and injuries.
We design an individualised therapy plan tailored to your patients’ individual needs, goals and unique circumstances with the aim to help them get to where they want to be as quickly as possible.
Online Therapy can be incredibly helpful for people even if they feel that they have no mental health issues. Online therapy can help them become mentally stronger, more resilient, and even more courageous about life. We can teach them how to master strategies that will lead to a more fulfilled and satisfied life.